Texas Avenue Park
|Other Link||Reservation Agreement|
$50 non-refundable fee due with reservation
a) All reservations shall be on a first come, first served basis.
b) No reservations will be made without a signed reservation agreement.
c) All reservations shall be conducted on a non-bias, non-discriminatory basis.
d) City sponsored events shall take priority over public reservations.
e) Applicant signing reservation agreement must be at least 21 years of age.
f) The signed Reservation Agreement shall be in possession of the
person reserving the facility during use for parties, picnics or social gatherings.
g) Reservation is for main Covered Picnic Pavilion ONLY.
h) Applicant is responsible for clean-up.
i) Weekend reservations shall be made NO LATER THAN 10:00 A.M. on Friday
preceding the weekend event.
City of Webster Park Rules
It shall be unlawful for any person(s) to commit any of the following prohibited acts within the city limits of Webster in accordance with the City Code of Ordinances; Chapter 62; Parks and Recreation; Article I., In General; Sec. 62-2 Unlawful Acts. These provisions do not apply to City of Webster sponsored events of activities
(1) Willfully mark, deface, disfigure, injure, tamper with, displace, or remove any structure, tables, benches, railings, trees, shrubs or ornamental plants, flower beds, paving or other park property or appurtenances.
(2) Throw or discharge trash or debris onto the park grounds or fail to clean up debris or trash after utilization of the park grounds.
(3) Operate any motor vehicle, including but not limited to motorcycles, motorbikes, trail bikes, go-carts and similar vehicles in, on or across any city park except in those places established for public parking.
(4) Bring any animal into the park, except for a “service animal.”
(5) Ride or lead a horse, donkey, or mule onto park grounds.
(6) Use, or allow to be used, any bicycles, skateboards, skates, or in-line (rollerblades) skates within city parks.
(7) Overnight camping or parking of a motor home, camping trailer or unit accommodating any person on park premises beyond curfew time.
(8) Use, allow to be used or have in possession, a weapon capable of causing death or serious bodily injury, including but not limited to firearms, CO2 pellet guns, BB guns, slingshots, bows and arrows, or crossbows.
(9) Play loud music or make any loud noise so as to interfere with any person’s enjoyment of park areas or facilities.
(10) Possess or consume any alcoholic beverage.
(11) Play in hard sole shoes on the tennis courts. The term “hard sole shoes” shall be defined as any business or leisure shoes or boots not specifically designed for the playing of tennis and that would have a tendency to leave marks or rough surfaces on a tennis court.
(12) Possess or utilize any glass containers. Glass container shall mean any receptacle, wholly or partially of glass, which is designed for the storage or consumption of any food or beverage.
(13) Possess or utilize confetti, silly string, glitter, water balloons or any party favors containing these items or other filling which is designed to pop/break/shatter or otherwise burst and litter park grounds. This shall include but is not limited to: poppers, piñatas, confetti eggs and silly string.