Can I Set Up a Payment Plan?

As long as you are not a juvenile, a minor with an alcohol or tobacco charge, or charged with Assault by Contact - Family Violence, you can usually set up a payment plan without the necessity of appearing in court. However, please be aware that by entering a plea and paying your fines, the charge will appear on your record as a conviction.

You may set up a payment plan by appearing in the court office anytime during our normal business hours BEFORE a warrant has been issued. A down payment of $60.00 per charge is required.

If you cannot appear in the court office before your court date, you may fill out this Request for Payment Plan anytime BEFORE your court date.