The Municipal Court’s primary function is to process all Class C Criminal charges filed by the Police Department, Fire Marshals and Code Enforcement Officers alleged to have occurred within the territorial limits of the City of Webster. These include charges filed under the Texas Transportation Code, Penal Code, Alcoholic Beverage Code, Health and Safety Code, Education Code and Webster Code of Ordinances.
The Honorable James W. Woltz
- The Honorable David J. Salinsky
- The Honorable James Tittle
- Patty Stav, CMCC, CCM, Court Administrator
- Shannon Wagner, CMCC, Deputy Court Administrator
- Michelle Alexander, CMCC, Court Docket Specialist
- Reyna Gaona, Deputy Court Clerk
NOTICE: If you need to appear in court during this COVID-19 pandemic and are considered to be an individual in a vulnerable population, please contact the court so that we may arrange accommodations.