Smart Phone Maps
City of Webster Maps on ESRI Smart Phone App.:
Use the free ArcGIS smart phone application by ESRI to access the City of Webster’s GIS data
for Android, iOS, Windows:
The ArcGIS application (icon may be slightly different) can be downloaded for free from the appropriate market for your phone’s operating system (Android, iOS, Windows) by searching for “ESRI', then choosing the application called ‘ArcGIS’, by ESRI and download/install it onto your phone.
HOW TO USE:
1) Download App 2) Open App,, Click to 'Find' 3) Find 'Webster' 4) Choose a Webster map
5) The GPS locator tool. 6) The measure tool. 7) Tap map, tap arrow for detail. 8) Tap arrow to go to next page.
- Parcels Map
- Zoning Map
- Plat Map
- Utilities Map
- Economic Development Maps: Commercial Space, Office Space, Properties for Sale or Lease
- Special Use Permit or Variance Application History
- Benchmarks Map
- Surveys Map
- Easements Map
- Street Light Outage Reporting Tool
- And more...
Please call Richard Parkin of the City of Webster GIS Division at 281-316-4132 should you need help installing or using the application.