Knox Security Rapid Access Products
The Webster Fire Department participates in a national program that provides them with immediate access to your building 24 hours a day, without a security risk. The program is called Knox. The Knox Raid Entry System for emergency access eliminates lost time and confusion, firefighters have immediate access to your building where and when it's needed. Primarily used by commercial occupancies, it is also available for residential structures as well. Each Fire Department has a unique key assigned to their agency only. This system is tightly controlled by the Knox Corporation and participating agencies.
Important Reasons to Install a KNOX-BOX
- Eliminate needless forced entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
- Assure immediate building entry by firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys. Satisfy local fire codes and emergency access ordinances. (Required for buildings with Fire Alarm Systems).
- Safe time and aggravation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00 a.m. for a false alarm.
- Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department hold the only key to the KNOX-BOX.
- Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
To purchase Knox products, simply call the Fire Marshal Office at (281) 316-3740. We can assist you in ordering Knox boxes, gate switches and padlocks. To view KnoxBox products, visit their web site at Knoxbox.com