Summer Camp 2019
| 2019 Ultimate Slammin Summer Day Camp Program
Activities may also take place at the Recreation Building or Civic Center.
A Typical Day
- 8 a.m. - Extended drop-off
- 9-9:15 a.m. - Drop-off at Recreation Center
- 10 a.m. -12 p.m.- Large & Small Group Activities
- 12 p.m. -1 p.m.- Lunch
- 1-3 p.m. - Swimming/Interactive Game Activities
- 3-3:45 p.m. - Snack Time
- 3:45-4 p.m. - Pick-up Recreation Center
- 4 p.m-5 p.m. - Extended Time Pickup
- Arts & Crafts
- Computer Lab
- Field Trips
- Sports Skill fundamentals and development
- Recreation games/activities
- Educational Speakers
- And More...
In the case of inclement weather, your child will be transported to the Recreation Building for alternate activities. If camp is relocated between drop off and pick up, a sign will be posted with the new location.
Fees and Registration information
Download Registration Form